[stats-rosuda-devel] GDD

Simon Urbanek urbanek at research.att.com
Thu Feb 16 07:23:59 CET 2006

Tom,

please make sure you have FreeType2 installed (including developer
files) and that GDD recognizes it correctly when compiling. If that
is the case, you can print the list of fonts GDD is using with
.GDD.font()
You can also use .GDD.font to look up fonts if you have fontconfig
installed.

If neither helps, please send me the full output of R CMD INSTALL
along with the output of .GDD.font() and I'll have a look.

Cheers,
Simon